Join FAB Research, as an Associate Member, to listen to this conference On Demand
This event included keynote presentations from two leading experts in the field of nutrtion and mental health:
- Dr Alex Richardson, Founder Director of Food and Behaviour (FAB) Research, and Visiting Senior Research Scientist at the University of Oxford
- Dr Kevin Williamson RNutr, Head of Research and Senior Nutritionist, Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Hear the latest research evidence on how nutrition and diet affect brain function, and how this can be applied in practice to support mental health and wellbeing, with a particular focus on:
– Psychotic Disorders such as Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and other forms of serious mental illness
– ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders and related neurodevelopmental conditions
– Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia and related conditions including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
Learn how the findings from research can be put into practice, and what dietary changes can help people with these kinds of difficulties, and those who care for them.
This event was organised by Chy Sawel
, a UK-based charity dedicated to improving the services and treatment options available to people with mental health problems.