FAB Research Audio/Video Library
Hello and welcome to the FAB Research audio/video library page
Here are some examples of our latest videos that are exclusively available to our FAB Associate Members:
- Human health implications of A1 versus A2 milk: theory and current evidence
2. How to Prevent Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes
3. Sugar, Hormones and Addiction
4. Food, Mood, Anxiety and Children’s Diets
- David Rex, Lead Child Health Dietitian, Highland Council
5. Dietary Approaches to Autistic Spectrum Disorders – latest evidence and best practice
- Dr Alex Richardson, Founder Director of FAB Research, Research Associate, Dept of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford
6. Nutrition for ADHD, Behaviour, Learning and Mood
7. Advancement on Nutrition and Lifestyle to Feed Mental Health
Passwords will be provided for these presentations with your membership joining email.
Each month you will also receive exclusive access to a new video, podcast or blog in your monthly FAB Associate newsletter.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us