From the Child Autism UK website
We are the fastest growing UK parent-led charity established to promote early behavioural intervention for young children with autism, Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA), often referred to as the Lovaas Programme.
Whether you are a parent of a child with autism, a professional, a practitioner already in this field, or quite simply interested, this site will:
- Introduce you to autism and give you guidance on obtaining a diagnosis.
- Talk about early behavioural intervention and how it could work for your child.
- Introduce you to the work of Child Autism UK and invite you to become a member.
- Explain how we support tutors and established practitioners as well as parents.
- Inform you about training and resources that will develop your skills and knowledge.
- Give you hope for the future of your child.